Sunday, June 23, 2024

Excerpt from "Stranger in the Darkness"

 

    She would get lost in those eyes.  The deepness of the brown felt infinite.  So much to be found in the lost depths of the iris. So many stories she yearned to know. "Tell me all your secrets.  Tell me all your fantasies."  She begged to know him for what lies beneath.

    The deeper she dived into those depths, oh the stars she found!  She loved those stars.  "Take me to your galaxy, let me cross into the abyss.  Let me get lost in you."

    He would never truly know how much she desired his mere presence.  How following his stars would lead her home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt from "Stranger in the Darkness"

      She would get lost in those eyes.  The deepness of the brown felt infinite.  So much to be found in the lost depths of the iris. So ma...